Speak Out Loud NA

Monday, September 12, 2005

Call to Action!

I wanted to make everyone aware that the posting I was working on for this weekend is still sitting in draft mode.
As I was writing, so many issues were in my mind that I couldn't seem to get all of them out at the same time. So, what I came up with was that it's time to determine what our mission is, and proceed with action.
The way I see it, the main reason we are doing this is because we are advocating for a fair democracy, and people have a right to know that that's not what's been happening. So, we are also for spreading the knowledge to everyone who has a right to know what is going on with their representatives, and tx dollars.
I will eventually put up the new post, and it will contain some new information. Hang in there folks!

3 Comments:

  • Laura, Thank you, for your efforts in trying to keep us informed of the
    many problems in New Albany right now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM, September 12, 2005  

  • There is much more to come.
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. It means a lot to me.

    By Blogger East Ender, at 2:43 AM, September 13, 2005  

  • You will make the right choices for the Concern Citizen group. We have alot to do. And you will have alot of support. And alot of sources to direct you in the right direction. It is time we stand up to the mismanged Adminstration!

    And Thank You for giving us a Blog to speak on. It is truly time to take our City Back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

r

<< Home